Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 7 May 2011

heppy mother day :)

heppy mothers day to my mom (badriah binti yahya).. lately u having heart attack.That worry me every day.I cannot imagine if i lost you..you are my place to share a story about my life, my love, my job,my friend.You are so sporting..i really glad i have you to be my mom.Even sometime we also have fight..last friday you being hospitalized for the second time.I sorry cannot come back for this moment.i always for your healthy and dad too..I hope everything will be fine. Your operation will be 15June..i will be there for you.Thanks for my grandma for come here from terengganu.You are really good mom for my mother.Thanks for come to take care my family.To my aunts also (yasmin+fauziah+faridah) you are good sister to my mom..Always come to our house to accompany my little brother n sister.I wish you all heppy mother day too... ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment